Techstars Startup Week Brand Guidelines
July 13, 2017 -
A little over two years ago, Techstars and UP Global joined forces to allow us to successfully build a global network of entrepreneurs. Since then, we’ve made an effort to ensure Techstars Startup Programs are integrated into the larger Techstars network to provide the most value to our community. One part of this integration is ensuring the same visual family across all the Techstars and Startup Programs brands.
Techstars Startup Week™ is excited to be a part of this rebranding effort and believe it will allow us to bring even more value to the community leaders and attendees we serve.
What does a new brand mean for you as a Community Leader?
- Being part of the broader Techstars brand will deliver increased global recognition which will allow you as Community Leaders to further leverage the Techstars global network.
- In regions where Techstars Startup Week has a stronger presence than Techstars the consistent brand will allow us to more easily support ecosystem development with new accelerators and other programs, through the Techstars Startup Week brand equity. This will enable you as CLs to further strengthen the growth of your startup community.
- A more consistent feel across all Startup Weekend and Startup Week events will allow you to showcase your connection to the global network of events and build increased brand equity across attendees to support growth.
- More design support with brand packs created for key verticals to showcase a more professional, exciting and consistent look and feel.
- The new way to customize logos really allows organizers to match the design to the personality of the community/event.
All assets and the way we use our refreshed Techstars Startup Programs brand now live on spbrand.techstars.com.
For any questions or comments, please contact your regional manager or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s make sure we continue growing our brand together!